At Midwest Legal care, our legal counsel recognizes that overwhelming change and intense emotion permeates family law cases. As advocates for our clients, we offer knowledgeable guidance, resulting in ideal case resolutions and a relief of stressors. The state of a family’s present and future circumstances often hinges on the legal representation they choose. Our lawyers are experienced in handling Illinois family law matters, in accordance with unique laws and regulations that govern family law in the state of Illinois. Serving as your aggressive advocate, we will aid you in obtaining the outcome you deserve.
Family Law Services:
- Adoption- Depending on the kind of adoption, the adoption process can become complex. We will guide you through all legal intricacies to reach a positive resolution beneficial to you and the new member of your family.
- Orders of protection- We will help you obtain an order of protection or defend you against one. Assertive representation will ensure your rights are protected.
- Relocation- Whether you want to prevent or initiate a child relocation or removal, these cases require legal counsel that will keep you informed of your rights and will preserve your family’s best interests. Our familiarity with laws pertinent to these matters results in ideal outcomes for our clients.
- Enforcement of court orders by civil and criminal contempt- Whether filing for contempt, or need defense against an accusation, we will provide zealous representation to advance your case.
- Parentage and parental rights- We will strive to obtain you a favorable court order, to ensure your child benefits from the best possible parent dynamics. We have a successful track record of negotiating agreements that prove advantageous to our clients and their family.
- Guardian Ad Litem – At the center of any contested child custody or parenting time dispute is a child with significant needs. In these proceedings, a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) may be appointed by the court. Guardian Ad Litem directly translates to “guardian for lawsuit”. The position ensures a voice clearly communicating what case outcome would align with the child’s best interests is present in family law matters. A Guardian Ad Litem’s opinion on what measures should be taken to meet the best interests of the child greatly impacts the court’s final determinations.
Resolve Your Family Law Matters Today
If you seek skilled legal counsel who can guide you to a positive case outcome, contact Midwest Legal Care. Our lawyers are attentive to the result you hope for when envisioning the ideal legal solution for you and your family. We serve as advocates on our client’s side, while informing them on which legal measures will secure their best interests. Contact us for a free phone or in-person consultation. Midwest Legal Care fervently represents clients all across Northern Illinois, including Rockford, Belvidere, Machesney Park, Loves Park, Rockton, Roscoe McHenry, DeKalb and surrounding communities.